Highlighted

CA showing as "up to date" but Leeta file says it's newer

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CA team!

I've downloaded the "Leeta" character and would like to use it, but when I try to open it, it says it was created with a newer version (2.0.1).

However, when I go into my CC desktop app, Character Animator 1.0.6 shows as being up to date, even when I click "check for app updates" in the upper right.

Is there some reason I can't update?

Thanks!

I would try reinstalling it. Do you have the Creative Suite? Then you can just de-install it via the CC-App and then install the new version.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CA showing as "up to date" but Leeta file says it's newer

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CA team!

I've downloaded the "Leeta" character and would like to use it, but when I try to open it, it says it was created with a newer version (2.0.1).

However, when I go into my CC desktop app, Character Animator 1.0.6 shows as being up to date, even when I click "check for app updates" in the upper right.

Is there some reason I can't update?

Thanks!

I would try reinstalling it. Do you have the Creative Suite? Then you can just de-install it via the CC-App and then install the new version.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this has worked! It says version 2.0.1 now.

I will try opening the characters when I have a moment and check.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...yep it works now! Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines