Highlighted

Camera not detected

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just updated my version of Character Animator because i just get in the beta test of Trigger extension for Twitch.
So i'm from Adobe CC 2018 v1.5 and i have updated to 2.1 with the link adobe send me in the mail of admission of beta test.
But i have a problem, my webcam and other video source are not detected in CA, while everything still work well with CC 2018.
I have checked all your message support so :
- No soft using the webcam, and i can't access to anything else i have access in CC2018
- I have checked the drivers

- I have the audio of the mic of the webcam

- Everything work in other app, also in CA CC2018

Sorry for my english, i'm french and it's known worldwide we are not good with english ...

I let you 2 screen capture, one with CC 2019 and two with CC 2018

Hope someone can help me i stream with my puppet everyday and i need to have this software working ..

Thanks,

Gaetan

CC2019:2019-03-01 05_34_17-Window.png

CC2018:2019-03-01 05_51_51-Window.png
2019-03-01 05_52_42-Window.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Camera not detected

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just updated my version of Character Animator because i just get in the beta test of Trigger extension for Twitch.
So i'm from Adobe CC 2018 v1.5 and i have updated to 2.1 with the link adobe send me in the mail of admission of beta test.
But i have a problem, my webcam and other video source are not detected in CA, while everything still work well with CC 2018.
I have checked all your message support so :
- No soft using the webcam, and i can't access to anything else i have access in CC2018
- I have checked the drivers

- I have the audio of the mic of the webcam

- Everything work in other app, also in CA CC2018

Sorry for my english, i'm french and it's known worldwide we are not good with english ...

I let you 2 screen capture, one with CC 2019 and two with CC 2018

Hope someone can help me i stream with my puppet everyday and i need to have this software working ..

Thanks,

Gaetan

CC2019:2019-03-01 05_34_17-Window.png

CC2018:2019-03-01 05_51_51-Window.png
2019-03-01 05_52_42-Window.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gaetan,

Sorry to know this. Though the issue does not seem ideal, here is a discussion I found: My webcam wont appear in Character Animator

Please check if you find anything useful there and let us know.

Also, please try to clean reinstall the webcam drivers from the manufacturer's website and if you have already done that, then reinstall Character Animator.

Hope it works. We'll try something else if it doesn't. We're here to help.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I wanted to ask you if you could solve this problem because the same error appears in the new version of the program and I don't know what else I should try. I saw that someone posted here another link from the forum with the same issue with CA and the webcam but apparently now is deleted. Can you help me please?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines