There is an "export puppet" option that can make it easier to share your puppet - its a single file that gets all the artwork etc sucked into it. Your "Gov.puppet" seems to be a full project? Its also pretty big, so I assume it has lots of caches and other unnecessary stuff in it. (Its so big my virus scanner says "download at own risk" - so I am not going to sorry.)
Without looking at the puppet, I would suggest double checking the auto-tags allocated to every part of the eyes or eye brows. I find it is too aggressive in tagging sometimes. If it thinks the eyebrows are part of the eye because of a wrong tag, that could be messing it up.
But it you export the puppet file and share that instead, I think it will be easier for others to take a look.
Wow! Pretty cool video!!!
Interesting. When I follow the google drive link I think it detects the Gov.puppet file as a ZIP file and shows me the contents, but when I clicked the download button it was a single Gov.puppet file. That was confusing for a bit - but Google Drive confusion.
Okay, some suggestions to try. There is not a "right" and "wrong" way, but more different approaches with different side effects.
Next I looked at the tags. Now, I don't know enough to know if exporting puppets loses the tags, but when I load the Gov.puppet into a new empty project, the tags are wrong.
For some bizarre reason, Illustrator now crashes for me. I am going to reinstall it. But I could not try more. E.g. the eyebrows need to have the "+" added to create a new independent group.
I hope this helps!
Okay, I got illustrator sort of working again. Here is what I did (summarizing the above)
After that it seems to work pretty well for me.
Wow that's so cool of you!! All that stuff makes sense, I'll incorporate it!