• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CH Video blury & pixelated after being encoded

New Here ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello so I have been working on this cartoon animated series for about a month now, I am finally ready to go all characters up and running scenes etc. It is my first time using CH but I have good knowledge of photoshop. When I render the video and export to premier pro to do some panning etc when I zoom in the video appears pixelated, I exported it as 1080p the scenes and characters are all huge and I have scaled them down to fit, this is really frustrating I feel like its one set back after another can I please get some help.

Claire

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Avoid scaling in premier pro. Do it in character animator using the Transform behavior. That avoids pixelization.  It is rendered as a bitmap when it reaches prem oro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What resolution is the original puppet artwork By the way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Claire,

Thanks for reaching out.  Usually, when we zoom any clip or increase the resolution, there is a maximum probability for getting the preview pixelated. As @alank mentioned, you'll need to avoid scaling.

In addition to the information asked above, I am interested to know if you have chosen the option Scale to frame size or Set to frame size in Premiere Pro?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines