Latest example puppets are now available at:
https://www.adobe.com/go/chexamples

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Love this app. Below is a link to my 5th video, but the 1st in which I also incorporate Adobe Fuse animations.  I am a 61 year old user, so that means this app is so straight forward "Anybody can use it". Enjoy!

AngryOldWhiteGuy_05 - YouTube

Please watch to at least the 2 minute mark so you can enjoy the "Angry White Guy Singers" built with Adobe Fuse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just learning Character Animator. Loving it. What a time saver! Quick note: The link to Dojo Joe above just opens up a thumbnail pic. Is there another way to get to that puppet file? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops, must have messed up with the last edit. Added back in now - thanks! Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! And thanks for your videos too. I hope you keep those coming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love the cat puppet and would love to use her. I'm trying to change the color on her though so she's a black cat (like mine). Any tips on how to do that without it looking weird?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After importing the puppet into CH, right-click it in the project panel and select the reveal option. This will show you the original AI/PSD file. Then I'd just through layer by layer and change the orange/yellow color to black. The hardest part will be the tail, since that's a multi-frame sequence so you'll have to change each part of the cycle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do you import the simple mouth template.AI onto a character you have already developed in AI?

when I try to drag it over to the character file it shows a a black circle with a slanted black line thru it.

not letting me import it into my character file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi guys,

Does anyone know how to convert the puppit layers from psd to ai cc 2020?

I want to create differt head sides but every puppit template that has that is a psd file. i want to stay in ai.
Is there a convertion sheet? i just want to know the order and name's of the layers.

Thanks in advance for your time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines