Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character Animator not showing in Creative cloud launcher

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a laptop with win 7 64bit

I tried to install Character Animator beta stand alone from Creative Cloud, but when I launch Adobe Creative Cloud, Character animator beta doesn't exist in there

I've read this problem in this forum that I should install After Effect, so I've install it but Adobe Character Animator still doesn't exist in Creative Cloud.

I dont understand why, can someone help me?

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this same problem yesterday and fixed it by clicking the options button next to my avatar in the Creative Cloud app (in the top right corner of the UI) then selecting "Check for App Updates". This'd never happened to me before, other times would auto-detect new releases and updates but for whatever reason I had to manually tell it to look for the new updates. Might help to try if you haven't already

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Character Animator CC (Version 1.1) was released yesterday, and it can sometimes take awhile for new versions of the applications to appear in the Creative Cloud application. Yes, choosing the Check for App Updates command should force them to appear.

On Windows 7, make sure you also have Service Pack 1. (System requirements for Character Animator are here: Adobe Character Animator CC System Requirements for Mac OS and Windows )

If Check for App Updates doesn't force the "Character Animator CC" application to appear, try signing out of Creative Cloud (click the avatar in the upper-right corner of the application, then choose Sign out), then sign back in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried to click on "check for app updates" many times and the Character Animator still not appear, also I've tried to sign out from creative cloud launcher then sign back in, the character animator still not appear

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you open System Information or the System control panel, what does it show for the Windows OS version? Can you provide a screenshot of them both?

Also, can you provide a screenshot of the Creative Cloud application's Apps tab?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey dear i have the same problem this is my system information that screenshot itsysteminformation.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 Build 10240 is the first version of Windows 10 (also known as version 1507 -- see Windows 10 release information - current branch, build history ) and that first version of Windows 10 is not supported. See the system requirements at Adobe Character Animator CC System Requirements for Mac OS and Windows  . Please update to a newer version of Windows 10 if you can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem solved, I've update Win 7 and restart creative cloud, then the Character animator appears

thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines