• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copying Scenes from one Video to another and a Walking Example

Contributor ,
Aug 19, 2018 Aug 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've done a walking scene that basically is for the ending of all my videos. Despite the fact I knew how to get them to walk this still took a good 5-8 hours. (I don't count, as it is depressing) My question is can I copy this entire scene somehow into my videos, or do I have to cut and paste each character?

I've also attached a pic for those of you interested in how this was done. Basically, everything's a puppet, including names. Many of the changes and expressions are done with triggers.

Again, I didn't draw these characters. I purchased them from Graphic Mama. -Sharon

Screen Shot 2018-08-19 at 2.14.57 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2018 Aug 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nice result! I am not sure if you can copy scenes between projects or not... Do you have Premier Pro as well? What I do personally is generate separate video files for little segments like this and concatenate the video files in Premier Pro. Then you also don’t have re-render each time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines