Highlighted

Dragging one thing also drags another thing

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a character with two angel wings, each wing is a separate group, attached to the body. But when I drag one wing it also drags the other. Why is it doing that?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dragging one thing also drags another thing

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a character with two angel wings, each wing is a separate group, attached to the body. But when I drag one wing it also drags the other. Why is it doing that?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like they each need to be independent.

See https://youtu.be/nlcLp47lGiY?t=8m17s  - it's an older example (stapling has been removed in the latest release) but it shows the difference between independent or not.

If they are and this is still happening, can you please File > Export > Puppet and share it as a link (Creative Cloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) so we could take a closer look?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, the wings are both independent. I've exported the puppet to Dropbox. How do I PM you the link? Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines