• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error code - Internal error code: (1033274218:1107+33) libgit2 error -3 (9/Object not found - no match for id (64d3bc354c8c50b1563f3f565885512f59694133)) returned from git_blob_lookup(&blob.p, repoP.get(), &blobOid)

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting this error code when trying to open a project I've been working on for weeks. Two things have changed. I signed up for CC business licence and I changed the location of the file I'm trying to open from where I had it originally.

Thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a backup? If not - why not?

Exactly where did you save which kind of file?

What's in the file?

Any third party plugins in use?

Does it work when you copy the file to your harddisk and then open it?

Does it work when you open the file in the version you had earlier?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a Character Animator error code. I open the project file. It gives me this code. The file doesn't open.

Yes there is a backup and that file is doing the same thing.

The Character Animator Project file that is saved in the Project folder with Ch media and Ch data.

Photoshop files are what is in the files.

No third party plugins.

No luck with copying the file back either. Character Animator doesn't save versions yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey - saw your message on Facebook too.

There's a known issue about location changes (see https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2246788) - this is probably what's happening here. Are you able to move the files back to their original location? If anything else was renamed or moved, can you put it back to how it was?

Worst case scenario, can you zip up everything (.chproj file + Ch Data & CH Media folders and any artwork files), put it up on Google Drive / Creative Cloud / Dropbox etc as a shared link and post it here or DM me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for the response.

I have tried to put the file back where it was. That didn't work and then it did. I was just getting ready to send you a link to the project and I tried opening it one more time and it worked for some reason.

All of these files are being saved on Adobe's Creative Cloud storage. I saw in the link you sent me that that could be an issue too.

Is there anything I could do for the future to not have this happen again?

Also, file folder structure. Should I be gathering my assets with the gather function? Is there any other project management that I should be doing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am getting the same mssg while opening the CH project. I did not move any files neither change the folder name.

This is the message that I am getting - 

libgit error -3(9/object not found -no match for id

(b1aa3f540ddc6df36496b8cef10258avb5e6ab4f)) returned from git_blob_lookup(&blob.p, repoP-> Get(), &blobOid)

Please help, i've been working on this project for a month and now i can't open it.

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, did you ever find out the solutiuon to the problem? I am having the exact same message as you were now.

Kind thanks.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This kind of project corruption can be caused when the power is lost or when the project is placed in file sync folders (Dropbox, Google Drive, Adobe Creative Cloud File Sync, etc.) and modified on two computers at the same time.

Sometimes we can repair the project with a small change. If you .zip up the entire project folder and share it with one of the Adobe employees posting on this forum (like me), we'll take a look and try!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 

So my team is having issues with a similar problem. I'm getting this first error

error1.JPG

then when I make this adjustment as mentioned in this thread,

fix1.JPG

my first error is switched out with this one... 

error2.JPG

The program was running and a computer blue screened & updated closing the program. This issue started after that.

Advice? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First quit Ch so the project is closed, then zip the entire project folder and send me a private message with a link to the zip file (via dropbox, adobe file sync, wetransfer, etc.). We'll see if we can recover it for you.

BTW, we happen to be working right now on a system that will completely automate this process for the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines