• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error code "592781402:564+22" attempting to index a boolean value?

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

Anyone out there know what this means? I'm trying to work on a project and this message keeps popping up and not sure what to do. Any thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its a bug in CH. The question is if you can repeat it reliably and want to share with Adobe. There is a special report area for that, or you can mention @DanTull and he often sweeps in with a solution. If you don’t want help from Adobe, you can try holding down ALT and hitting the refresh button at the bottom of the scene window to flush caches and try and repair things. But then Adobe won’t be able to investigate and track it down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Based on the error code, I think it is related to parameter disclosure/expansion in the properties panel for timeline selections. It corresponds to some UI data that is expected to be one type being a plain true/false value instead.

I did some digging in that code and haven't quite figured out how to get into the state where that is the case, though.

If I could get a zip of the repo.noindex folder for this project, I might be able to track down what got the data into that state. Since it is UI data and not project data, I think you can get the bogus data out by closing the project and then holding shift when you re-open it (that'll reset the data, which also means it will forget which scenes/puppets you had open and some other UI state details).

DT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines