Highlighted

Eye Tracking Tweak

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wonderfull program. I'm especially glad this supports Twitch. I just started a Twitch channel and I was really hoping a live puppet was doable....and bam....there it was. I have a slight tweak question. Due to my camera setup and my own eyes, when I look down, the puppet blinks (and freezes that blink). Is there a way to tell CA not to register a downward gaze?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Eye Tracking Tweak

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wonderfull program. I'm especially glad this supports Twitch. I just started a Twitch channel and I was really hoping a live puppet was doable....and bam....there it was. I have a slight tweak question. Due to my camera setup and my own eyes, when I look down, the puppet blinks (and freezes that blink). Is there a way to tell CA not to register a downward gaze?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Valorous Hero ,
Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could experiment with hitting “reset pose” to set the center of the eye gaze. Everything is relative to that. Only other hacks approach is using a trigger and swap set to override the eyes when they misbehave...

also so there is a snap eyes setting. i find with off eyes jitter, but if on it will limit eye movement, in combination with eye position strength in the eye gaze panel.

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines