• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Eyes and eyebrows don't react on camera

Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys. It seem all the elements are taged correctly but still no reaction for my blinking and raising eyebrows.

Can somebody tell me what the problem could be here?

There's a puppet by link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CrBJnKnEM674BHzZh23uLgnvSZRngYig/view?usp=sharing

I will so much appreciate for any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This post is strange! It is marked as "assumed answered" but there has been no response on it.

Your "Front" layer should be called "Frontal" to get autotagged. It spotted the other profiles, so assumed there should be a "Frontal" as well. You can tag "Front" by hand (which I did here).

How I debugged it - I went to the "Face" behavior and opened up the Views and Handles sections.

See that Views is confused as well - it has Ella/Right Quarter and Ella/Right Quarter/Right Quarter both present. You will probably want to clean that up as well. But there is no "Frontal". (There is no Head under those profiles, so I assumed they are not finished yet?)

Also see the "Handles" section. There are no Left Eyebrow etc links made. That is, the counts are all zero.

So I clicked "Front" in the rigging panel then added "Frontal" to the "Front" layer.

An alternative if you don't want heads to be in the profiles is to remove the root puppet Face behavior and add the behavior to the Head layer, so it does not see the profiles and get confused (it will only look at children of the layer it is added to).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Huge thanks for your help. I marked this question as solved cause just after I posted it I added another head positions and head turner and it worked just fine with eyes (incl front). Now I'll analyze your advice to avoid such issues in the future. Thank you once again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines