Highlighted

Head to body connection issues

Explorer ,
Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The head moves with camera however when it moves there is a gap between body and head. My question is how do I get the head to stay connected to body yet still have movement. 

There is a face property of head position strength. i often change from 100% to 0%.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Head to body connection issues

Explorer ,
Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The head moves with camera however when it moves there is a gap between body and head. My question is how do I get the head to stay connected to body yet still have movement. 

There is a face property of head position strength. i often change from 100% to 0%.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Valorous Hero ,
Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also one more issue with head turn - when I(character) blink the head turns. Why does the head turn when blinking?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the blink behavior? If you have it above the head turner it is probably finding one particular blink layer and forcing it to use that. If that is the case, the solution would be to put a blink behavor on each head profile, to ensure the autoblink finds the blink layer in the current head.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines