• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help!! odb.sqlite3 file is missing and Libgit2 Error

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was working on a few Character Animator files on my mac. The files were apparently being synced to iCloud. Something happened during one of the syncs and now I cannot open any Character Animator Files. They all give me this error message:

Error (3.2x64)

libgit2 error - 3(9/Objet not found - no match for id (b664d04a00cf5c50eaeacf5bda448959c018dca6)) returned from git_revparse_single(&headP,repoP,specZ)

Also, there is no odb.sqlite3 file in my character animator project file. I have looked all over my hard drive files and in iCloud. Any thoughts on where it could be? Would it possible to rebuild it? Everything else is there.

Any help you can provide is greatly apprecaited!!

Thomas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yikes. Sorry, this is probably way too late, but I'm not sure what would have happened. Without the odb.sqlite3 there isn't anything that can be done. I've seen corrupted databases from sync interacting badly, but missing is a whole different level of disturbing outcome... If you do/did find the odb.sqlite3 file but still get an error (another scenario that can happen with sync), I may be able to help with that.

DT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do find some articles about missing files in iCloud sync folders, so some of those might help to locate the files. It sounds like maybe iCloud skips some files if an "Optimize Storage" is enabled (getting some mixed info on whether this applies to all files or just media iCloud knows more about like shows and music) and there's an icon that can be clicked to force a folder to fully sync.

That "Optimize Storage" option sounds very dangerous for apps like Character Animator which have folder based project files since having random files missing from the project can definitely result in errors of this sort.

DT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines