• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can i make this happen

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2017 Jan 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*this post was originally posted in premier forum, but was guided here because i was informed this would do what i needed to*

I am completly new at Character Animator!
but i would like to get something done i would like to make something that works kind of like a music spectrum,
but looks nothing like it.
Basicly i want it to be kind of like a small animation expample i have 2 images one with a image of a drawing with a closed mouth and one with an opened mouth.
i whant it to outomatically show the image with an opened mouth when there is speaking and when in silence it shows the image with a closed mouth.

So i would like a link to a tutorial on how to create the diffrent stages of the mouth movements,
also a tutorial on how to import the audio to Character Animator so the mouth can be moved by the audio imported,

i would like ideas on how i could do this so my intentions is making a face narrating the video so i would like to overlay the face ontop of a already existing and ready video. how would i add the face over the video is there a way to save the face with a transparent background to just plop it over the existing video?

can somebody help me with this it would save me hours of editing each frame when there are talking etc.
thanks a ton!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Almost everything you're asking about is covered in this video: Making Your First Character (Adobe Character Animator Tutorial) - YouTube

See section 4 (timestamped link in the video description) about the mouth. If you only need open and close state, I would make the closed state "Neutral" and then make all the others (Ah, F, W-Oo, etc) the same mouth shape. You can probably only do a few of those and still be fine, CH will try to throw in the best mouth shape if others aren't available.

See section 12 about recording, which covers the Timeline > Compute Lip Sync From Scene Audio to use an external audio file.

See section 14 about exporting. Note that you can now also do Dynamic Link with Premiere Pro to overlay your creation over top of video. That's covered here: What's New In Adobe Character Animator CC Beta (November 2016) - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines