• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you lay out a scene?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, maybe I'm an idiot, but when I drag a puppet into a scene, I can't figure out how to do basic things like scale and resize or even position the puppet in a scene. As well, I want to add background images / objects / videos to the scene. But I can't seem to figure out any of the basics one would expect with scene layout. What gives?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure your puppet is selected in the timeline, then in the properties panel open up the transform tab and you'll find scale and move on x and y axis. You can use control panel to set parameters for recording, but you have to do the transforming during recording. I prefer to use After Effects for this. As far as adding images and objects, if you import them, just drag them into the timeline. They will show up in order from front on top to farthest back on bottom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

bruceb9981​ Thanks, I figured it out eventually that I could drag / edit those transform controls. Just seems like a silly oversight to not be able to have an edit / positioning mode for the scene where I could interact directly with objects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines