Exit

how to control the speed of eyelids

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay Samurai Puppets

Here, I downloaded Almasol puppet.

I found that this puppet has kind of smoothing movement of his eyelids.

So, I opened the psd file and made use of some layers(especially all the eye parts) and created a new character.

Then, I imported this new character psd file and copied all the triggers and swapsets from Almasol and added it to new scene.

However, the eyelids of my character does not have the same speed of those of Almasol... Mine is too fast...

So, my question is, is there any way to control the speed of eyelids of the character?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am at work so cannot check on my compute, but if it’s using cycle layers then the number of frames in group plus frame rate if sequence affect the results.

I think ink I read the default frame rate was increased (12 to 24) which would make existing puppets twice as fast I assume. 

I would look in the cycles layers behavior for any speed properties.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, check the Cycle Layers behavior's Advance Every setting to see if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines