• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to recenter Scene panel

Explorer ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many Times when I resize the scene, especially making it smaller, the scene panel will be partialy off the screen (at least). Is there an easy fix to this issue? Thx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

You can recenter (and zoom the scene to fit) by choosing the Fit command from the Zoom Scene menu (in the lower-right corner of the Scene panel). There's a shortcut for this: Hold down Alt/Option + Shift while double-clicking in the Scene panel.

If you want to recenter the scene but keep it at 100% zoom, Alt/Option-double-click in the Scene panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can recenter (and zoom the scene to fit) by choosing the Fit command from the Zoom Scene menu (in the lower-right corner of the Scene panel). There's a shortcut for this: Hold down Alt/Option + Shift while double-clicking in the Scene panel.

If you want to recenter the scene but keep it at 100% zoom, Alt/Option-double-click in the Scene panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It took me a little to realize it uses the mouse cursor position as the cen of zoom in/out, so I frequently put mouse at top of window when zooming out to get hands just off bottom of screen acessible. So you can position the cursor also when zooming back in afterwards.

but “fit” is easiest!

Alt double click was a new one for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Spinning the mouse wheel or vertically swiping the trackpad will zoom relative to the mouse pointer location. There are also the Command/Ctrl + = (equals) / - (minus) shortcuts, similar to other Adobe apps, to zoom relative to the center.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines