• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a problem with eye gaze. Please help

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use character animator with my laptop, the eyes of characters don't work as the way I watched from Okay Samurai's lecture for Eye Gaze. I have all the same layers as he taught but still having the problem. 

First, the eye pupil move outside of eyeball as the pictures below

Second, the right and left eye pupils don't move together. So everytime my character rolls eyes, it looks like she's having eye squints

I've been struggling with this problem for a week. Please help me😭😭

20200322_170110.jpg

TOPICS
Bugs , FAQ , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Can you share a screenshot of the puppet hierarchy in rigging mode? That can help.

This blog has the most common issues I know of: https://extra-ordinary.tv/2018/04/21/debugging-character-animator-eyess/

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share a screenshot of the puppet hierarchy in rigging mode? That can help.

This blog has the most common issues I know of: https://extra-ordinary.tv/2018/04/21/debugging-character-animator-eyess/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great! It was really helpful!!! The problem was solved after I applied some advice from the post you linked. Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines