• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Improvement Lipsync Request

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I know someone already brought up this topic before but I just wanna add my 2 cents of how to improve the LipSync feature.

Right now, it's really hard to get an accurate lipsync with the current version (Beta 5), so I'm just wondering if maybe you guys can add a little more control to the lipsyc feature.

It could be something like allow user to type(copy/paste) their scripts and allow for a more accurate lipsynching. For example, something like Papagayo Lipsync (refer to the picture below)

Note: No Affiliation with Papagayo

Ashampoo_Snap_2013.03.14_16h46m23s_001_Papagayo-lipsync-example-pgo+-+Papagayo.png

If you're not familiar with this software, it allow you to type/paste your script and allow you to adjust each phoneme exactly where you want it to be. It's the most accurate phoneme lipsync I know.

This is just a suggestion, of course and I mean no disrespect to the current feature, I just thought it could improve and friendlier to use.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Thanks for the suggestion. Yes, better lip sync detection and editing is a top priority for us, and we're making some advancements to it which should make it in the next release.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion. Yes, better lip sync detection and editing is a top priority for us, and we're making some advancements to it which should make it in the next release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Dave... Looking forward to the upcoming update then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have used Papagayo in the past combined with Anime Studio Debut but I don't see any need for it now that the Beta6 is out there. Great job!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines