• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In and Out Points

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I set in and out points on my timeline in CA? And after I've done so, can I export the selected area to another scene?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Yeah, nothing direct like AE's work area bar. Please do add your vote to that idea on the User Voice site.

Possible workaround: nest your scene into another scene, then trim the scene track.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t think you can. You can set markers whic are visible in other tools, but I don’t think its what you are after. If what you want is the same as this request (Control start and end record time for a scene – Adobe video & audio apps ) feel free to vote it up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, nothing direct like AE's work area bar. Please do add your vote to that idea on the User Voice site.

Possible workaround: nest your scene into another scene, then trim the scene track.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to set a portion of the timeline to render (like AE's Work Area bar)?

*Not just Duration, but a range of the timeline (I/O)

(Hi Jeff Almasol​)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nothing like a AE-style work area at this time, but see my previous reply in this thread for a possible workaround.

The Character Animator User Voice site can be access via https://www.adobe.com/go/ch_wish or by choosing Help > Provide Feedback from within the app.

The User Voice idea for a work area is this one: Control start and end record time for a scene – Adobe video & audio apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines