• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Internal Error Code 1682591070:3123+27 attempt to index a nil value

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I recently started using CH 2020 as well as Illustrator 2020 and have been working on a puppet with 6 legs. Thing is, when I added the 6 legs, CH gave me an internal error code and suggested I attempt to index a nil value. I'm not familiar with nil values and where to even look so I tried reducing the leg count to just 2 (one on each side of the puppet)... same issue. Any help would be appreciated!

TOPICS
Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which specific version of Ch 2020? (See the number in the menu bar, probably 3.0 or 3.1)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can (privately) share a link to the entire zipped project folder (the folder that contains the .chproj file), we'll take a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I'm having the same issue. The error code popped up randomly after I tried switching from frontal to side view. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines