• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there any blank puppet template with head and body turns?

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a blank puppet template to make my life easier. However, there is only the basic blank puppet that does not include head and body turns. I know that many of the puppets already created have a lot of these layers but it can be confusing trying to figure out what is necessary and what isn't with all of the special key actions that they have. If someone could link me an illustrator or photoshop blank template that would be incredibly convenient, a list of the necessary layers would be great too. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

I don't think so, but I made this, hope it helps: https://adobe.ly/2zrAT3m

That's just for the head - if you wanted the body too, you would need to add the +Frontal, +Right Quarter, etc groups inside the Body group as well. But I'd start with the head. Check out Wendigo from the Start panel to see a fuller example of how head turns work.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think so, but I made this, hope it helps: https://adobe.ly/2zrAT3m

That's just for the head - if you wanted the body too, you would need to add the +Frontal, +Right Quarter, etc groups inside the Body group as well. But I'd start with the head. Check out Wendigo from the Start panel to see a fuller example of how head turns work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines