Highlighted

Libgit2 error -3(9/Object not found - no match for id

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey All,

I think I might have screwed things up. Working on a project on a dropbox with two separate machines. There is no backup. Looked at some of the other threads under this category and wasn't able to find a solution that seems to fit.

Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 2.01.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 2.16.11 PM.png

So... there's a obviously a conflict in the object directory. Is there anyway to fix this?

It's ironic because I just went through the command 's' checky messages in Adobe Character. If you haven't tried it keep pressing the hotkey for save and you'll find a series of jokes.

I also promise to use save as for versioning in the future. Especially after doing a TON of work on the project.

Views

314

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Libgit2 error -3(9/Object not found - no match for id

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey All,

I think I might have screwed things up. Working on a project on a dropbox with two separate machines. There is no backup. Looked at some of the other threads under this category and wasn't able to find a solution that seems to fit.

Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 2.01.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 2.16.11 PM.png

So... there's a obviously a conflict in the object directory. Is there anyway to fix this?

It's ironic because I just went through the command 's' checky messages in Adobe Character. If you haven't tried it keep pressing the hotkey for save and you'll find a series of jokes.

I also promise to use save as for versioning in the future. Especially after doing a TON of work on the project.

Views

315

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yay! Solved it myself.

Thought I'd post just to let others know. Pretty simple.

I copied the whole project in a backup directory, incase I messed something up more.

Then I deleted the obd.sqlite3 file.

Then renamed odb(.......conflicted copy 2018-01-20).sqlite3 file to obd.sqlite3. (I chose it because it was similar in size to the original)

Then reopened the project and everything is there.

WHEW!

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Reply
Loading...