• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder (Beta)

Explorer ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been working on scenes in Adobe Character Animator Beta to test out the new Limb IK and everytime I try to export a scene it just continually tries to start the export but never encodes. If I put the scene in the main software and export through non beta media encoder then it will export but then there is no Limb IK and it looks like stinky hot trash. How do i get the beta media encoder working with beta animator or how to I use regular media encoder with Beta Animator?

TOPICS
Bugs , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

The issue I was having is due to an audio clip bug. I downloaded an audio file sent through Telegram and it changes the name of the clip and differes from the name of the clip when imported to character animate. Every time you open the project it shows an audio error for that clip until you redrag it back in. However the only way I was able to export the project was by muting the audio all-together.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update**

Today it is working fine.

Yay =]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issue I was having is due to an audio clip bug. I downloaded an audio file sent through Telegram and it changes the name of the clip and differes from the name of the clip when imported to character animate. Every time you open the project it shows an audio error for that clip until you redrag it back in. However the only way I was able to export the project was by muting the audio all-together.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines