Highlighted

My first character animation

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently learned character animation cc and made a small sample. Forgive me for the audio is Chinese, because my English is really not very good.IMG_0579.PNGIMG_0580.PNGIMG_0581.PNG ! !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My first character animation

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently learned character animation cc and made a small sample. Forgive me for the audio is Chinese, because my English is really not very good.IMG_0579.PNGIMG_0580.PNGIMG_0581.PNG ! !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Valorous Hero ,
Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cool! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

VERY GOOD!  Especially the arms and hands. I'm still consistently having problems with these. Yours bend the correct direction.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, this is your first? Nice work! Even without being able to understand the language, the expression and delivery makes it fun to watch. I like the art style as well.

Out of curiosity as a native Chinese speaker, how do you feel like the automatic lipsync worked for you? The engine is theoretically capable of being language agnostic in that it is based on AI driven audio recognition and mapping from phonemes to visemes, but has certainly been biased to english in terms of development and testing. Which makes it interesting for us to get the perspectives of folks using it with other languages.

DT

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Automatic lip is very easy to use, but for Chinese, some pronunciation is not in the mouth shape table, which has to be adjusted later. Forgive my English is not very good, can only be translated by Google translation, hoping to help you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
DanTull LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to know. I suspected Chinese would be challenging since it seems quite different. Glad we have viseme editing for now and maybe one day we'll be able to train it to be better.

DT

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, I can't wait to see when the next new edition will be released.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines