• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New error code

Participant ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure why but I've gotten almost every error code there is for this program. Any idea what this one is?

All I did was try to replace my puppets artwork (photoshop) with a resized image in a new photoshop file. Now I can't even open CH or do anything without this prompt coming up.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried holding down ALT in the scene window and clicking the refresh button? This wipes more caches I think. Otherwise try mentioning the ever helpful DanTull​ in this thread

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes seems to work but I messed up that character. Hey any chance you know the shortcut to pull up the secret command line? it pops up next to your scene title and controls title?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sent a private message with the shortcut. I should also be able to decode that error code with the exact version and build number.

DT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines