• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

paused during play back

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I start a project in Character Ainimator I see myself in the camera window. But when I press the Play button  my face dissapeared and instead of it there comes the text: paused during play back. What can I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

The camera view is primarily of interest during rehearsal and recording for tracking your face and applying it to the selected puppet(s), so it turns off to reduce noise/load and allow the app to focus all its efforts on playing back the recorded performances in the scene panel when you press play.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Dan Tull

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The camera view is primarily of interest during rehearsal and recording for tracking your face and applying it to the selected puppet(s), so it turns off to reduce noise/load and allow the app to focus all its efforts on playing back the recorded performances in the scene panel when you press play.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Dan Tull

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for the answer I will try it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is intentional - when you're playing your timeline, your camera isn't controlling anything and it's distracting & confusing to see your camera. The camera is only on in paused or recording states.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it works thank you (i'am dutch so my english isn't very weel)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it works (i'am dutch so my english is bad)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines