• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project Crashed

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My project crashed and will not open anymore. Can someone please help with this?

TOPICS
Bugs , Crash , Feature requests , Freeze or hang , Puppet movement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can Someone please help?? I have a project I have been working on for a month or so for a client. The project was almost done and due out this week. I was in the final phase of production when the program crashed. Then when I tried to restart, It gave me these codes and errors.

Any idea on how to recover of fix this? I really need this project. 

Here also a link to the project if you need it? 

https://we.tl/t-x65n96c3HF 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can Someone please help?? I have a project I have been working on for a month or so for a client. The project was almost done and due out this week. I was in the final phase of production when the program crashed. Then when I tried to restart, It gave me these codes and errors.

Error Code 2 ACA.JPGError Code 3 ACA.JPGError Code 1 For ACA.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Error Code 3 ACA.JPGError Code 2 ACA.JPGError Code 1 For ACA.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines