• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Puppet problems in CC 2019 and not in CC 2018

Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys. Maybe someone could help me with a weird problem.

I rigged the puppet for the client in CC 2018 and it works just fine.

Ella.mp4_snapshot_00.07.jpg

I sent it to him, he opened it in CC 2019 and found this problem with hair.

34344.png22.png

I work on Win 7 so I can't update my version to 2019 and can't check how the puppet works there.

Maybe you faced such problems and know how to solve it?

The puppet itself is here Ella2.puppet - Google Drive 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Here is the first profile when I load up into CH 2019.

Some of the fixed are off the edge of the hair, the origin is in the middle of the face, and there is a dangle surrounded by fixed pins. I get the hair going wacky as a result.

I adjusted the pins as follows. I moved the origin, made sure the pins were on the hair, put dangles at the bottom.

It started behaving after that.  The other profile I did the same - hiding the other profile, showing the correct profile, adjusting the pins etc to make sure on the artwork.

Could you include a screenshot of the rigging you see for the same profile? I am wondering if the rigging is moving between releases, or whether its just Ch 2019 is more sensitive about the positions. It would be bad if the rigging is moving!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot one more time. I thought the problem would be with fixed points conflicting with dangles but couldn't check this since I don't have 2019.

Now I kind of tricky installed the new version (camera doesn't work still) and just followed your advice. But cant's check if it works or not - I'm blind because of the camera. This is how it looks on screenshots.

The puppet is here Ella magnet.puppet - Google Drive

If you could do one last favor and to check whether it works or not - I'd so much appreciate that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And this is screenshot of the initial puppet opened in 2018. So I guess the rigging doesn't change between versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Worked perfectly for me now. No more crazy hair.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines