Highlighted

"Please install Media Encoder" - It is!

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Can't find a specific answer elsewhere for this so posting a new topic.

Trying to export a Ch recording via Adobe Media Encoder, a task which I've done many times before but today I'm getting the message "Please install Adobe Media Encoder".  The latest version IS installed.   I've tried uninstalling it and re-installing it but with no success.

Any thoughts?  I need to get this animation out by the end of tomorrow.

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Hi Steve,

Trying to export a Ch recording via Adobe Media Encoder, a task which I've done many times before but today I'm getting the message "Please install Adobe Media Encoder".

Sorry about the trouble, there seems to be a version mismatch.

Please confirm the exact version of Media Encoder & Character Animator (check from the help menu).

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"Please install Media Encoder" - It is!

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Can't find a specific answer elsewhere for this so posting a new topic.

Trying to export a Ch recording via Adobe Media Encoder, a task which I've done many times before but today I'm getting the message "Please install Adobe Media Encoder".  The latest version IS installed.   I've tried uninstalling it and re-installing it but with no success.

Any thoughts?  I need to get this animation out by the end of tomorrow.

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Hi Steve,

Trying to export a Ch recording via Adobe Media Encoder, a task which I've done many times before but today I'm getting the message "Please install Adobe Media Encoder".

Please confirm the exact version of Media Encoder & Character Animator (check from the help menu).

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah yes.  Thanks Kulpreet. The old Ch Beta didn’t work with the new Encoder version. Resolved now.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Creative Cloud Package. I have Adobe Character Creator Beta and Media Encoder CC 2015. Apparently these are the most up to date versions of both according to my CC, but I still can't export any video from Adobe Character Animator? How would I match the versions, any advise?

Please and Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines