• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Revealing something behind the back of a Character

Contributor ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I experimented with the Wendigo Monster to get some balloons behind his back and present them to the audience (the character is from the pdf tutorial you can find here Character Animator Examples  under Additional Puppet Resources)

It consists of 3 Wendigo-Sets as there is one just to get the ballloons in front of his face. However if I want to switch from the Charakter where the balloons are behind his body to the one where they are infront, the arms don't line up(they are in the last spot I had them but I want to move them together so that the switch is hardly visible. I think I overlooked something but maybe someone here can help me. I probably need this action for an upcomming project (not with Wendigo but with some own charakters) so I would love to know where the error is?

I have attached the puppet for you to take a look at. https://adobe.ly/2RychM4

Thanks for your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Clever rigging. I see what you mean about the arms not lining up. Try removing some of the crowns, the independence indicators.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clever rigging. I see what you mean about the arms not lining up. Try removing some of the crowns, the independence indicators.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a quick example of what I got after removing the crowns from the three main groups.

WendigoBalloons.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice. Can you maybe share the puppet? Because if i get rid of the crowns it doens't fully work on my machine.

G
M
T
Die Sound-Funktion ist auf 200 Zeichen begrenzt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines