• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Short Film Made With Character Animator

Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I made a short film with all headwork done in Character Animator.  I used public domain comics and radio shows from the 1940s-60s, though the mouths of comics drawings don't match phonemes so I faked my way through those layers.  Here's the film, Innocence of Seduction:

I have a few projects close to completion using live models photographed making the phonemes, then having their entire portrait correspond to the "Mouth" list rather than separate mouth, face, eyes etc.  Character Animator is so much fun to work in, and everyone I show it to is stunned at how cool/ fun it is!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Super cool!  I love the idea of using public domain assets with Ch.  Excited to see more...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, what a massive load of work. Can't finish to watch right now, got lots to do, but definitely will find out how the story goes on.

Impressive, dude, very nicely done, and very cool idea to use those public domain comics to that effect.

Congratulations…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, very impressive - this took a ton of work and care and it shows. Great idea!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well done!  If I may ask, how long did it take for you to create this?

best, T

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines