• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some triggers don't work while pressing certain keys at the same time.

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem is for a LIVE presentation.

Hi guys, I have a problem here, if I keep pressing the "S" key, which is an expression on my character, I can press the "B" and the "M" which are look left and look right, and it works perfectly, but if I press "N" which is look up it just doesn't work.

I have tried multiple solutions for this like disabling keyboard shortcuts, closing and opening the program, but oddly the only solution that partially works is, if I change the expression of the "S" key to the "D" now the "B" and "N" triggers work, but not the "M".

Now if I keep pressed the "Z" and the "S" key at the same time, then less of my other triggers work, is there a limit of how many triggers you can press at the same time?

example.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

I think there is a limit to how many keys you can press at the same time - not sure what it is, but it is familiar. I don’t know if an OS or CH limitation. You could try latching on/off to see if it helps?

The other option is to get a midi keyboard or device (like foot pedals). I have not heard of there being a limit to the number of midi keys you can use. I like the idea foot pedals as it frees up your hands to control mouse etc... assuming I could be coordinated enough to do it all.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think there is a limit to how many keys you can press at the same time - not sure what it is, but it is familiar. I don’t know if an OS or CH limitation. You could try latching on/off to see if it helps?

The other option is to get a midi keyboard or device (like foot pedals). I have not heard of there being a limit to the number of midi keys you can use. I like the idea foot pedals as it frees up your hands to control mouse etc... assuming I could be coordinated enough to do it all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gotcha, gotta try doing that, thanks a lot for your time man.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines