Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thank you

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2019 Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just wanted to say Thank YOU!!!

Character Animator is an ingenious delight!!

You've truly created something so magical. I grow more enthusiastic each time I build a new puppet and try out a different feature.
And the support videos are fantastic! Those are so well done and helpful in being able to pick up the program and start running. Having all of those starter puppets and their associated Photoshop files is a gem as well.

I'm building a virtual school visit program. Finding Character Animator to utilize as a creation tool opens up SO SO many outstanding possibilities. The kids will be able to interact with talking alphabet letter characters from my book. Check out: Virtual School Visits - YouTube . If you have ideas, I'd love to hear them. Next I want to learn to make it so I talk on screen with the puppets and be brave and conquer Facebook Live broadcast.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Super cool!  Coming up with 26 different voices.... sounds like a challenge to remember the right voice for the each character.

The live broadcast idea is interesting. I guess you should in theory be able to even use Skype etc. The replay feature is particularly useful with live work, plus a MIDI keyboard (or foot pedals)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi natej,

Thank you for choosing and appreciating Adobe Character Animator. I saw the introductory video that you shared on youtube.  It looks amazing. It feels wonderful to be a part of something that creative. I loved it. If you've got any suggestion for the betterment or addition of any new feature in Character Animator, please feel free to post it here: Character Animator: Hot (119 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

This webpage is directly accessible to our engineering team.

Give us a shout if you need anything else.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seconding what Shivangi said. We have a internal channel devoted to sharing links to these sorts of posts and it brightens my day every time I see the creations our customers make and their excitement about it, so thanks for sharing and definitely get in touch with ideas about what would make it even better!

We'll look forward to hearing how the live stream goes. I'm guessing you already saw this, but there is a video for that, too:
Creating An Animated Livestream (Adobe Character Animator Tutorial) - YouTube

Dan Tull

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines