Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

timeline in Character animator

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi!

I am doing a 2 minutes long video in Character animator and my timeline is greyed out after 30 sec.. how do I extend the work area?

thanks!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select the scene in the project panel. On the right you'll now see scene properties, including framerate and duration. Duration determines how long your scene is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will character animator allow anything longer than 5 minutes because now I am having difficulty re setting duration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have not encountered any issues, though I know that many users prefer to record many scenes and edit them together in After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines