• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trigger Issue - Default layer not swapping

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason my puppet's default layer set on the trigger does not disappear when the trigger is activated. I would love to know what the issue is. I want the angry face to replace the neutral face when I click P. What occurs is that the angry face appears, but when I move, the neutral face is still visible underneath the angry face. Can someone help me figure out why this is not working for me? 

lubidia13_0-1610594351330.png

TOPICS
Camera , FAQ , Puppet movement , Rigging , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When two things control a layer, often one wins and the other looses. So neutral vs angry - the mouth might take control of the nueutral layer and tell the swapset to take a hike 😂

I normally do a swap set on the whole mouth. E.g. i have a "gob" layer with the angry mouth under it and the whole Mouth group. So you replace the whole mouth, not fight over a layer the mouth behavior is also trying to control.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines