Highlighted

When I make a new puppet the option for keyboard triggers is gone

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 5.23.40 PM.png

I tried making new scene and puppet and its and adding triggers in the rig and not being able to find the keyboard trigger behavior in the recording section. Please help!

Triggers changed around a bit in v1.5. I wonder if that is causing your confusion. There is a new Control panel which can be displayed to show all the triggers for performances. There is also a Triggers panel for rigging purposes. In the triggers panel you can bind keyboard shortcuts to triggers. If the trigger panel is not open, I think it’s the view menu that can be used to open it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

When I make a new puppet the option for keyboard triggers is gone

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 5.23.40 PM.png

I tried making new scene and puppet and its and adding triggers in the rig and not being able to find the keyboard trigger behavior in the recording section. Please help!

Triggers changed around a bit in v1.5. I wonder if that is causing your confusion. There is a new Control panel which can be displayed to show all the triggers for performances. There is also a Triggers panel for rigging purposes. In the triggers panel you can bind keyboard shortcuts to triggers. If the trigger panel is not open, I think it’s the view menu that can be used to open it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Guru ,
Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines