• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does this happen? Incorporating External Edits Error

Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this has happened to multiple projects and it is SO frustrating because this is the error I get when I try to enable auto-sync with artwork.

and so far the only way to fix it is completely reimporting the puppet...but there goes hours of rigging and trigger binds and cycle layers.

Is there ANY way around this? Am I doing something wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One place I've seen this happen is if the PSD scratch system runs out of disk space (it can need a surprising amount of space) while trying to render, but I wouldn't expect a re-import to resolve that.

There's an option to expose more detailed console logging of the error that occurred. I can send you some instructions for how to enable that. Maybe it'll provide some clues.

DT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Forgot to follow-up on this post. Based on some additional info gathered, this definitely seemed to have been an out of disk space error due to Photoshop being hungry for scratch disk space.

In particular, for others who might happen across this post, the way to recognize that is that you'll also probably see this error: Photoshop File error -25010  (also, yes, that error message should be more obvious, I'll file that internally)

DT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines