• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom with Character Animator

New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am teaching 2nd graders and want to do this for Zoom. I've seen EXCELLENT tutorials on YouTube and have everything up and running great on a MacBook Pro. HOWEVER...since the puppet's mouth is triggered by my voice(headset mic), I see that the puppet's mouth moves to ANY AUDIO, like music, or sound effects or the kids on the Zoom call. How can I have the puppet speak when I do and still be able to hear the kids without their sounds moving the character's mouth?

Thanks!

TOPICS
FAQ , Feature requests , How to , Puppet movement , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As long as everyone using Character Animator is using headphones, it will never move the character’s mouth when someone else in the Zoom meeting speaks (since the sound is going directly into your ears and not into the mic).

That solution works for sounds coming from remote participants, but if you want to also stop the mouth moving when other people in the physical room with you are talking, you can use the Camera-based Muting option in Preferences > Lip Sync. It will prevent your character’s mouth from moving when your own mouth is closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines