• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for an auto-full browser add-on for developers...

Contributor ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

When I am developing various web forms, I just realized it would be quite handy to have a browser plug-in that could auto fill / populate various web forms that I am working on.

Mostly I am working on Mac using either Safari or Firefox or chrome. I see there are a number of add-ons that might work.

In my case, it would be great to have some kind of an add-on / browser plug-in that could fill in the various fields for a particular URL.

It would be great to be able to store multiple uRLs always different Fields and data.

Question: is there some kind of a developers add-on that could handle this kind of form auto fill?

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

You should be looking at "Web Developer" with versions for both chrome and firefox.

It has various form based options including what you are after as well as other essential bits for developers.

Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 2.39.44 pm.png

Please note if you use it on sites with existing forms or forms that are built with modern anti spam functionality this will be treated as a bot and forms will not be submitted as a result (Same with any such similar tool).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks much Liam - I will check these options out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines