• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe ColdFusion Builder and Adobe ColdFusion

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having difficulty locating documents for Terms and for the EULA for (2) no-cost Adobe Products (ColdFusion Builder and ColdFusion Report Builder). 

Adobe LiveChat just indicated I would have to reach out to the Adobe Community for assistance.

Any help in obtaining these documents (or links) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm pretty sure neither of those are exactly no-cost. ColdFusion Builder certainly isn't, as far as I know. CF Report Builder is part of ColdFusion itself, and presumably would be governed by the CF EULA.

Dave Watts, Eidolon LLC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning Dave, and MANY THANKS for the information.  I was 'hoping' this would be the opinion so you've made my day!

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome, of course!

Dave Watts, Eidolon LLC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Dave and THANKS for the quick response.  I should have mentioned that we already have [regular] ColdFusion licenses, but these days, I think I'll just piggy-back the background information for my (2) needs onto the standard ColdFusion.  Have a great afternoon and thanks again!  Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff, there is indeed a free version of CF Builder. I wrote more about it in 2017:

https://coldfusion.adobe.com/2017/11/did-you-know-theres-a-free-express-edition-of-coldfusion-builde...

Dave, others have missed the news also. 🙂 We can merely spread it when the chance comes, like this. 

As for cf report builder, like Dave says that comes with cf...and to be clear, there is a free version of that, at least the free Developer edition, available at coldfusion.com.

Jeff, you ask for eulas. They are offered both online and in the root folder where you install cf or cfb. I did a post on that also:

https://coldfusion.adobe.com/2018/01/finding-the-eula-end-user-licensing-agreement-for-your-installe...

Finally, as for the cf report builder, we should note as well that it's been markedb deprecated and unsupported since cf2016. So really, it should not be relied upon, especially for any new work. Sadly, there is no provided alternative. 

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Dixie9660 , you should listen to @Charlie Arehart here instead of me, he's got the best answer.

Dave Watts, Eidolon LLC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation