• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you use Adobe Audience Manager lists as personalization field within an email in Adobe Campaign?

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We use Adobe Campaign Classic and import audiences from Adobe Audience Manager which we combine with data to send emails.  There has been a use case to target people from different Audience Manager lists with different copy within the email but I can't seem to figure out how to personalize from the event you are in a list from Adobe Audience Manager from within the email in Adobe Campaign.

Does anyone have any use cases or tips to get this to work?  Considering the audiences are coming in fine it should be easy but I can't seem to define whether they are in an Adobe Audience Manager from within the email.  Funny enough I can't seem to find specific lists in generic query editor either from within the data but can choose a list fine from within a workflow.  Any tips appreciated.

TOPICS
Database access

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! You're probably not going to get a useful answer here. This is an Adobe ColdFusion forum. Most participants, including me, won't know anything about Audience Manager or Campaign Classic.

Dave Watts, Eidolon LLC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation