• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF 11 64bit - cfreport does not work

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have switched from CF11 32 bit to CF11 64 bit and now for some reason cfreport does not work anymore.  We have a number of reports we have used in CF11 32 bit with no problems.  With 64 bit we get no response, no errors, just browser spinning waiting for a reply. 

Is there something that we need to do to make this work?  It is imperitive we get this working as our business relies on it. 

Please let me know as soon as possible what is needed to be done to make this work!

I am eternally grateful for your assistance on this matter!

Thank You!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a shot in the dark, but I'd recommend using the 64-bit version of Report Builder to open and resave the report files.

Dave Watts, Fig Leaf Software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey thanks for the thought.  I can not seem to find where to download the 64bit version of Report Builder.  Any chance you might know where it is?

Thanks for your help!  This is a real issue for our business and I am getting a lot of heat to get it working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would guess it's listed here, under CF 2016 developer tools.

Adobe - ColdFusion Support Center : More Downloads

Dave Watts, Fig Leaf Software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation