• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF 2018 Updates unavailable

New Here ,
May 12, 2019 May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updates for ColdFusion 2018 (ColdFusion (2018 release) updates ) appear to be unavailable. I don't see any issues on the system status page for it (Adobe Status). Is it just me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2019 May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not just you, and it's not just cf2018, but also 2016 and 11 and 10. Adobe is aware of the problem (I found it a couple of days ago and reported it), and they are working on it. It was not intentional, but also not something the cf team directly controls.

Since the gears grind slowly there sometimes, I will point out that I have put the most recent updates for all 4 versions on the http://www.cfmlrepo.com site, where a few trusted community members post also past cf (and lucee and railo and cfbuilder) installers.

I have also out there as many other update jar files for the.4 cf versions as I have. I'll add more as I can. Just go to the folder for each version, and see the "fixes" folder. (That name goes back to before cf10 started calling them updates, as you'll see we had a fixes folder for cf9, for instance, with hot fixes, security fixes, etc).

I understand some people will only want to get update files and installers directly from Adobe, but until their problem is resolved I hope this will help others.

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Charlie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation