• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF API Manager | Security | UserStore settings & Update button

Explorer ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been following the documentation here: Adobe ColdFusion API Manager Administrator

...and trying to establish a working connection to our existing users and roles tables. I was able to get a store added to the list, but the option of adding users to this store seems to be disabled, and attempts to search (for an existing user to add) only produces a generic failed message with no logged counterpart.

The API Manager provided by our hosting firm must be different than the one documented in the link above. Tabs like "Connection" do not contain fields that are mentioned in the documentation (JDBC Driver, JDBC Connection URL and so forth), and other tabs may contain fields that the documentation doesn't mention.

I suspect a version issue, but this UI does not contain the "Update" button/link for my account - so I cannot share which version they installed or how to fix this.

Are there any manual updating steps to follow, or should I have the hosting firm contact somebody there for a resolution?

Thanks,

Al

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?