• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF MX7 Multi Instance Installation Problems

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2007 Jan 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have "successfully" installed CF Multi-instance on a Windows 2003 Server. CF Installer said the installation was successful and gave me the link to the CF Adminstrator. I have made sure the CF services and JRUN are running via command line, but CF does not seem to be serving the pages. None of the CF instances are working. (I configured two sites at install via IIS 6).

I have not found any help on the multi instance installations other than the CF documentation.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 08, 2007 Jan 08, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you run the Web Server Configurator to connect your JRun instances to specific sites within IIS? It's a small java utility for which there is usually a link in your All Programs|Macromedia|ColdFusion MX7 folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2007 Jan 08, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
CutterBI,
I have checked to make sure that the two sites are in the configuration ultiliy. I had them configured at install. I have tried to also login to JRun, but it is asking me for a password. I never was asked to enter a username and pass for JRun at install. To let you know the CF Administrator site is not working either. So none of the CF Sites are working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation