• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF2016 SAML SSO setup

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi team,In CF2016 please help me know how to begin with SSO as I am new to this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cf itself has no sso/saml functionality. Look to other solutions, like ssoeasy. 

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply Charlie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlie,

I need one more help from you. We get some help document on the Cold fusion SAML configuration from the below link.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/sign/how-to/SAML_Configuration.html. Please let me know the purpose of this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's for a separate Adobe product called Sign (see the name within the url, or use the top left icon on the breadcrumb navigation of that page, or see  whichhttps://helpx.adobe.com/in/sign/userguide.html).

That product has nothing at all to do with CF, so all that info is interesting but not at all helpful to implementing sso in cf. Again, for that, see other implementations such as SSOEasy. 

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot for the explanation Charlie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation