• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF2021 Config, CF2021 docker image. Image, css, and javascript files all 404 Resource Not Found

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am upgrading CF2016 applications to CF2021.  I am using and extending Adobe CF2021 latest Docker image.  

I am able to create extended CF2021 Docker image and log in to the CF Adminstrator.

I am also able to build my application Docker image using that extended CF2021 Docker image.

The application does start.  However on my home page, all image, css, and javascript files referenced return 404 Resource Not Found.  Not understanding why that is.  All file references are using relative pathing which worked in CF2016.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you view the generated source, what do the fully-qualified file paths look like in your browser's Network tab within Developer Tools?

Dave Watts, Eidolon LLC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the feedback!

http://localhost:8500/Stylesheet/FIR.css vs should be http://localhost:8500/tlc/Stylesheet/FIR.css
/opt/coldfusion/cfusion/wwwroot/tlc   

How are these CF scripts to be referenced?  

/opt/coldfusion/cfusion/wwwroot/cf_scripts/scripts/cfform.js   404 Resource Not Available

var runtimeObj = createObject("component", "cfide.adminapi.runtime");
runtimeObj.setRuntimeProperty("CFFormScriptSrc", "/cf_scripts/scripts/");

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation