• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF2021 Container - Java Home - Source not found

New Here ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are running into an issue of Coldfusion looking for java in the wrong place.For some reason in the 2021 container, coldfusion is looking for java in `/opt/coldfusion2021/jre/bin/java` ,
but it actually exists at `/opt/coldfusion/jre/bin/java`.
I've tried setting the JAVA_HOME variable to `/opt/coldfusion/jre/bin/java` in the Dockerfile, through a .env file, and through docker-compose's environment key.
I've also tried building the containers individually and running them with the -e (extra vars) flag where I set the env var.

The question is:

Where is the default JAVA_HOME set in the coldfusion configs?

Any help will be greatly appreciatd.

Thank You,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The path /opt/coldfusion2021/jre/bin/java seems to me to be more likely than /opt/coldfusion/jre/bin/java. That is because it distinguishes between CF2021 and CF2018. 

Anyway, you can specify ColdFusion's Java Home yourself. Open the file /cfusion/bin/jvm.config in a text editor. Set the value of java.home to the full path of the JRE directory that you want ColdFusion to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation